Zonta Over Night Toiletry Accessories:-
Providing small toiletry packs for women and young people who have an immediate need and may not have access to simple necessities.
These people include but are not limited to:-
* Homeless or at risk of homelessness
* Unsettled at school or home and at risk
* Unexpected hospital admission
* Being supported by a health or wellbeing service
Shampoo and conditioner
Brush and/or comb
Toothbrush and paste
Personal sanitary items
Proudly supported by and working with:-
* DOXA School - alternative school environment
* HeadSpace - Mental health support provider
* Bendigo Health - Women's health
* Haven;Home,Safe - Housing and homelessness support provider
* Bendigo Bank House - accommodation for families across our region, for those supporting or receiving medical treatment.
* Centre for Non Violence
* United Care
380 Tote bags delivered April 2019 - March 2020
Packs have also been provided in emergency situations for Drought, Bushfire and Covid-19 Relief.